INFO & FAQ
INFO & FAQ
- Please provide us with your details that you would like to have on the invoice.
- Please indicate, prior to arrival, how many invoices you would require and all the necessary information that needs to go on the invoice.
- Check in 13:00
- Check out 11:00
Please let us know what time you intend to arrive and check out. The main gate opens at 06:00 and close at 18:00. Make sure you enter the reserve on time. No exceptions will be made.
Specify any dietary requirements well in advance.
- At Check-out, a final invoice will be made for payment before leaving UBIQUE GAME RANCH. NO EXCEPTIONS or ADDITIONAL ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE ALLOWED WITH PAYMENT.
- ONLY CARD PAYMENT WILL BE ALLOWED.
- NO CASH WILL BE ALLOWED
- Inform lodge manager that you arrived at gate and they will open gate for you.
- Please let us know what time you intend to arrive.
- Please adhere to the speed limit of 40km/h as there are cameras monitoring speed and fines are issued.
- Signed indemnity form.
- Driver’s details.
- Hunting Rules and Regulations.
- Lodge Rules and Regulations form.
- Instead of a payback you can request a voucher for the amount already paid. The voucher will be valid for one year from date of issue.
- If cancelling up to 24 hours before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling up to 7 days before check-in, forfeit 75% of the deposit.
- If cancelling up to 14 days before check-in, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling up to 21 days before check-in, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
- If cancelling more than 30 days before check-in you will get a 100% refund on your deposit/money paid up to date.
3% Admin fee on the total amount invoice issued, will be charged on all cancellations.
A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the accommodation for a minimum of 6 hunters for 3 nights as well as 10% of the minimum hunting package is required to confirm a booking.
Due to high demand another 60% of both the accommodation and the minimum hunting package must be paid 60 days before arrival date.
Ubique reserves the right to cancel or amend your booking if deposit the deposit is not paid.
The balance of the accommodation & the minimum hunting package of R30 000 for 6 or more hunters must be paid 24 hours before arrival date.
All balance of accounts must be settled before clients leave the farm.
- EFT (Proof of payment needs to be sent immediately)
- NO CASH WILL BE ALLOWED
- The speed limit on UBIQUE GAME RANCH is 40 km/h. Please adhere to the speed limit as there are cameras monitoring speed and fines are issued.
- No vehicles are allowed to drive off the main road in the game ranch.
Find attached documents
- A location pin can be requested.
- Please do not exceed the speed limit of 40km, there are camera’s monitoring speed and fines are issued.
- Our friendly management team live close by and are only a phone call away.
- Doctor Pretorius in Marble Hall 013 261 3053
- SAPS 013 261 1145
- 24h Ambulance services 0860 112911/ 082 901 1675
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Ubique Game Ranch (subject to availability):
- On-site parking
- Private Parking
- Free parking
- Game drives occur collectively as a group; maximum 10 guests allowed.
- Daily game drives take place in the mornings at 6:00am (summer), 7:00am (winter) and in the afternoon at 15:00 or 16h00 and lasts approximately 1 – 2 hours.
- This may change due to weather and seasonal conditions.
- Breakfast is at 8:00 (dependent on game drive arrival), lunch 13:00 and dinner 19:00.
- Please be on time and considered towards other guests on the group game drives and by respecting the times above.
Safari/Game drives in UBIQUE GAME RANCH:
- Game Drives pre-booked (in case indicated otherwise)
- We offer two game drives per day (weather permitting), in our own private safari vehicle. Up to 10 people are allowed on an open safari vehicle. Duration 1 – 2 hours.
- You will be accompanied by one of our specialised and experienced management personnel.
- Small snacks will be provided on the game drive.
- Young children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Should the need arise, early return to the lodge is possible.
- Binoculars and cameras are not supplied.
- Drinks for additional cost
Safari/Game drive tips:
- Clothing – try and avoid bright colours.
- A sweater may be required for early morning/ late afternoons drives.
- Always use sunblock and mosquito repellent.
- Drink enough water.
- During the winter months (May to September) warm clothing may be essential.
- No CASH Tips will be allowed.
- All tips must go through management.
• Hunting fee
• Guide/ Tracker
• Skinning of carcass/ Slaughter facility
• Vehicle for dropping off and picking up.
- Complimentary tea and coffee at coffee station.
- Complimentary coffee beans and milk for coffee machine (cappuccino, latte, etc.)
- Bathroom amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and soap).
- Servicing/Cleaning the unit.
- Complimentary uncapped Wi-Fi Internet connection.
- Free parking.
- Wood and firelighters for the boma/braai.
- Staff will set your table for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (unless otherwise requested).
- Excluded: client may not bring their own alcohol on premises.
- We are a self-catering facility which means that you need to provide your own meals.
- There are ample grocery stores within 20 km for all your catering needs.
- Clients may bring own alcohol on premises.
Yes, free of charge.